Within the school, we use different communication streams, as we know that not all parents/carers use the same media. We strive to have the best communication with our community and therefore if there is something you feel is not right or working for you please contact the school.
* Facebook is used to share and promote activities within the school with parents /carers and the wider local community that may not see our other platforms. We would be extremely grateful if you shared and liked our posts so everyone can see what exciting activities the children of BVPS are getting up to. * There is no new information shared on Facebook that has not already been featured letter or the website. * Reminders and requests will be shared on Facebook. * Community messages will be shared regarding local events, meetings and activities.
* School images will be shared on Instagram. * Only children with social media consent will be used. * Posts from the PTFA and community will be shared with our audience, only events that are relevant will be posted.
SCHOOL APP - SCHUDIO
* The school app is connected to the website and is an easy way to view newsletters, news stories and the calendar without needing to go to the website. * If you have not downloaded the app or you are having technical issues please contact the school office. * Anyone within the family can have the app. * App messages will be used as reminders or to send urgent information relating to Kids Club and after school activities etc. Please ensure you have selected the groups you are interested in.
* We use the email to share letters and year group specific communication. An app message will be sent to prompt you to the email. Any letters which are sent on email will also be uploaded to the website.
* The school website is regularly updated with important school letters, news stories and photographs of everyday school life. This is the main place for school information regarding term times, uniform and policies. If you would like anything from the website printing, please contact the school office.
ONLINE PLATFORM - NURSERY & RECEPTION CLASSES ONLY
* A platform for teachers to share photos and news from the day in school. * The online platform / or app which is used by children and parents to share homework and/or news from home. * Login details and the password has been shared by school, please contact the school office if you are unsure of the details. * Any messages to the class teacher will be responded to during the school day. If the matter is urgent or you are reporting an absence, please ensure that you continue to contact the school office.
* The school uses Twitter to evidence class activities, and it is a wonderful platform to see what the children have been getting up to on a weekly basis. If you are not on Twitter and you need help to set this up, please contact the school office. * Only children with social media consent will be featured on Twitter, you can change your child’s consent at any time. • https://twitter.com/BVPStweets • https://twitter.com/BVPSNursery • https://twitter.com/BVPSRecp • https://twitter.com/BVPSY1 • https://twitter.com/BVPSY2 • https://twitter.com/BVPSY3 • https://twitter.com/BVPSY4 • https://twitter.com/BVPSY5 • https://twitter.com/BVPSY6