There are lots of courses available; once you have registered, which is free for parents and families at our school.
We would recommend the following courses:
- 10 Ideas to Boost Family Wellbeing
- Help Anxious Children Feel Calm & in Control
- Support Your Worried Child Spot and Support
- Return-to-School Wellbeing Challenges
- Making Mindfulness Fun
- Communicate Calmly with a Distressed Child
- Understand Anxiety: 10 Things You Need to Know
- Children's Wellbeing: When to Worry and What Next?
This is a link for Isolation Station, which is one stop shop for anyone isolating. This may be useful for families if any are isolating and need access to information/activities etc.
NHS Mental Health Support
If you need help for a mental health crisis or emergency, you should get immediate expert advice and assessment.
Welcome to Mindsmatter - we are a well-being service offering a range of free psychological therapies to people aged 16 and over in Lancashire. We are part of the nationwide Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) service delivered by Lancashire and South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust.